The Graphics Community
Hello, there! I see you are a guest here (or a member that can't be bothered to log-in)! TGC is a graphics forum where artists of all kind can gather and show off their art to thers, whilst participating in fun community.... errrrr..... stuff for lack of a better word! Joining will allow you access to this artistic paradise, and once you have joined up you will have all access to the forums and topics! Being a member is easy and free, and once you sign up, PM me about which group you want to be in and introduce yourself on the welcome forum!
.............."..............
Sincerely, MDM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Graphics Community
Hello, there! I see you are a guest here (or a member that can't be bothered to log-in)! TGC is a graphics forum where artists of all kind can gather and show off their art to thers, whilst participating in fun community.... errrrr..... stuff for lack of a better word! Joining will allow you access to this artistic paradise, and once you have joined up you will have all access to the forums and topics! Being a member is easy and free, and once you sign up, PM me about which group you want to be in and introduce yourself on the welcome forum!
.............."..............
Sincerely, MDM
The Graphics Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery.

3 posters

Go down

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Empty Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery.

Post by love&compassion Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. MOTNheader
*fonts from: bannerfans *likes: Icons, Sigs, Sets *dislikes: Blends, Banners, Cols
some of the images are cut off on this forum, so if your in Firefox, do right-click> view image, to see the whole thing.

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-aboutme-1
Hai, im Hana (Rose), and welcome to my gallery.
I'm a 17 year old student from England, and i am a lesbian,
and ive been in a relationship for a whole YEAR <3

I use LUNAPIC and SPLASHUP.
(parents wont let me install a programme)
please note that i have only just started using Splashup, so i am still kinda getting used to how it works.
this ALSO means that my gallery is kinda empty whilst i start with new graphics and the likes.

Any other questions about me, just ask^^

last update: 25 july 2010
news: will be away from august 3rd to september 1st.
credits: Main header by me, Other Headers made by Sho on Eclissata
Lyrics: "Music Of The Night" ©Phantom of the Opera 2004.

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-sets-1
Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. EsmecullenMusic of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Esmecullen2

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Fourweddings

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-sigsingles-1Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Wicked

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Sympathy

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Babykiara

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-banners-1
Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. FragileSummer

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. EsmeBanner

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-cols-1
Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Th_hayleycol

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-iconssets-1
Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Icons
Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Tinkicons

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-iconssingles-1
Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. SHANA Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Fly Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Iwhgur

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-otherbuttons-1Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Khbutton Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. 30jppiw Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Lionlamb Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Teamstefn

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Cookiead

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-blends-1Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Th_claudiagotw Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Th_ka67pc

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-wallpapers-1Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Th_HilaryDuffWallpaper Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Th_airplanes

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Roseminibanner-awards-1
Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Trained-1
@Eclissata, promoted to TRAINED.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Empty Re: Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery.

Post by scott Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:52 pm

ah i see, very nice. Not to fond of most of the shows some of the things come from, but i do think they are very artistic and nice to look at.

I am also from england, it's been very nice and sunny recently Smile

scott
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery. Empty Re: Music of the Night <3 hana's graphic gallery.

Post by love&compassion Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 pm

thanks Very Happy and yes it has, i wonder how long it will last
love&compassion
love&compassion
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by scott Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:56 pm

hopefully the whole summer, i do love living right near the beach Smile
it's been so lovely

scott
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaive Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Eh.....

Welcome.

I guess I'll put up my crappy gallery. God, this will be embassing.
Glaive
Glaive
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down