The Graphics Community
Hello, there! I see you are a guest here (or a member that can't be bothered to log-in)! TGC is a graphics forum where artists of all kind can gather and show off their art to thers, whilst participating in fun community.... errrrr..... stuff for lack of a better word! Joining will allow you access to this artistic paradise, and once you have joined up you will have all access to the forums and topics! Being a member is easy and free, and once you sign up, PM me about which group you want to be in and introduce yourself on the welcome forum!
.............."..............
Sincerely, MDM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Graphics Community
Hello, there! I see you are a guest here (or a member that can't be bothered to log-in)! TGC is a graphics forum where artists of all kind can gather and show off their art to thers, whilst participating in fun community.... errrrr..... stuff for lack of a better word! Joining will allow you access to this artistic paradise, and once you have joined up you will have all access to the forums and topics! Being a member is easy and free, and once you sign up, PM me about which group you want to be in and introduce yourself on the welcome forum!
.............."..............
Sincerely, MDM
The Graphics Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by MarkyDMan Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 pm

Well, we have to have them:
You may not use the Forums to:

* Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.

* Post or transmit sexually explicit images or other content that is deemed by the administrators or moderators to be offensive.

* Impersonate any person including, but not limited to, an administrator or Moderator.

* Post or transmit chain letters or pyramid or money schemes.

* "Spam" by posting frequent and/or annoying messages in the forums

Follow these rules, and you'll be fine Smile
MarkyDMan
MarkyDMan
Admin
Admin

https://thegraphicscommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum